Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of fans dedicated to the King Of Pop, Michael Jackson. Forever will he live through is Music and Legacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Michael Jackson Meant to me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diggy Dre
Admin

What Michael Jackson Meant to me. Empty
PostSubject: What Michael Jackson Meant to me.   What Michael Jackson Meant to me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 pm

My name is Andre. I am a rap artist about to release my debut album on my own independent record company. When I was younger it was the sounds of MJ that made me first want to get into music. My voice was higher pitched as a child and I actually could sing back then. I remember I could hit all of the notes, lol. Now that my voice is deeper I really don't have it anymore, lol. So I rap and I produce beats. I remember being in a Las Vegas, Nevada arcade and seeing Moonwalker as a video game with my own eyes. I remember watching a VH1 special on MJ which was an all night long event. When they played the Motown 25 where he did the moonwalk, I was hooked. I would always try to get the moonwalk down but never could, lol. I then got smart and recorded it, watched it in slow motion, and within 10 minutes of seeing how he does his feet, I was moonwalking, lol. When they played Beat It I just had to have the zipper jacket, lol. I never got a red one but I did get a black one. I also have a real leather Thriller jacket. One day I wanted to try something new and a youth theater group was having auditions to join there singing / dancing variety group. I put on my black Beat It jacket and performed Billie Jean. They loved it when I did the moonwalk. Less than a week later they called back asking me to join their theater group. I think the reason for it was because Thriller was on their roster. I loved being on stage in front of about 500 people performing thriller with all of the backup dancers in zombie makeup. I loved to hear them scream when I really got down with my dance moves. Now today I am about 24 years old and the songs still sound as great as they did when I first heard them. Michael Jackson was the King. He has gone too soon. I will miss him making new tracks. He meant so much to the music world. He is the only reason Music Videos are the way they are now. He is the only reason a minority can get on MTV. He is the reason we wonder how to dance like that. He is the reason we moonwalk. Rest in Peace Michael Jackson.

What Michael Jackson Meant to me. Img_0910
Back to top Go down
https://forevermjj.board-directory.net

What Michael Jackson Meant to me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: THE LEGEND :: Death of the king-
Jump to: